Fall Forum 2019
Missed Fall Forum 2019??
Check out the presentations from:
1. Welcome & Society Updates - Kelly Carter, Executive Director, Lifesaving Society
2. Underwater Surveillance Systems and the Impact on Lifeguard Surveillance at Peter Hemingway Fitness & Leisure Centre - Rob Campbell, Supervisor of Aquatic Strategies, City of Edmonton
3. Air Quality - Indoor and Outdoor Facilities - Dominic Ries, Technical Solutions Director, Chandos
4. Public Aquatic Facility Safety Standards Update - Rachel Baird, Aquatic Safety and Standards Manager, Lifesaving Society
5. World Conference on Drowning Prevention Highlights - Kelly Carter, Executive Director, Lifesaving Society
If you'd like more information on Fall Forum and the above presentations, don't hesitate to contact the Lifesaving Society office.