Water Smart® Resources
NEW Water Smart® Posters and Rack Cards (with key messages)
- How to Fit a Lifejacket
- Don't Drink and Drown
- Be a Water Smart Boater
- Drowning Hits Close to Home
- Within Arm's Reach and Active Supervision
- Be Ice Smart
Note: all new Water Smart posters are also available in banner format.
NEW Water Smart Brochure
- Your First Ten Minutes at the Pool
Note: Water Smart Posters, Banners and Brochures can also be co-branded. Please indicate if you would like to co-brand these resources upon CHECKOUT (please add a note in the Order Comments) in our SHOP.
Water Smart® resources can be used throughout the year in a variety of ways including:
- Offering Swim to Survive® in your community
- Promoting safe behaviors at an aquatic facility or waterfront
- Educating the public at community events
- Enhance existing programs and initiatives within your community
In Canada, Swim to Survive® is a proven method to prevent drowning and the Lifesaving Society advocates for all Canadians to learn basic swim survival skills in a global effort to eliminate drowning.
Water Smart Toolkit
To see the contents of our complete Water Smart® Toolkit view the Water Smart® Content Guide. Water Smart® Toolkits are also available on a USB key. Water Smart Toolkits can be ordered in full or select materials can be ordered separately.
Ordering Water Smart Resources
View or Download some of our Water Smart® Resources