Lifesaving World Championships 2022 - Confirmation of Revised Competition Dates
As you know the Lifesaving World Championships that were planned to take place in September 2020 in Riccione, Italy, had to be rescheduled to 2022 because of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
In the attached letter you find the confirmation of the revised competition dates for the LWC 2022 in Riccione:
- Masters – Friday 23 September to 28 September
- National Teams Open and Youth – Wednesday 28 September to Sunday 2 October
- Surf Boat – Thursday 29 September to Saturday 1 October
- Interclub Teams Open and Youth – Monday 3 October to Sunday 9 October
- National IRB Teams – Wednesday 5 October
- Interclub IRB Teams – Thursday 6 October to Friday 7 October
You can also view a summary of the overall programme showing which events will be held on which date.