Lifeguards and assistant lifeguards transferring from the Canadian Red Cross have access to a simplified path for transitioning to a National Lifeguard Certification.
Depending on which Canadian Red Cross certification you hold, lifeguards and assistant lifeguards may need to take any of the following courses:
- Bronze Cross Recertification
- National Lifeguard Course
- National Lifeguard Recertification
- Lifesaving Instructor Course (leadership level)
- National Lifeguard Instructor Course (leadership level)
- Trainer Course (leadership level)
Courses can be found on the Find a Course page of our website, under Courses and Programs.